Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Peterborough Focus Fair

The last weekend in September this year found me in Peterborough surrounded by fantastic weather, great food, amazing people, and of course, puppets.
I had the opportunity to sell my wares at the focus fair on Hunter Street, which ended the week-long arts festival in town. As usual, the gumball monsters and the mini monsters sold quickly, and soon little coloured furballs could be seen on various hands down the street.

The Paddling Puppeteers also did their shoreline review show to a captive audience, where my Cathy Dueck puppet made a special appearance.

This is truly my favourite time of year, and has inspired me to visit Peterborough much more frequently. Thanks so much to everyone who helped me out - I'm coming back soon.

3 comments:

Lisa PN said...

hey joelio!
i love it! i must ask you how you made your page look so sparkly lovely!

see you soon!

Unknown said...

Your puppet are asome you not have a dvd leason with patterns to sale to practice a make a puppet

Unknown said...

I love your puppets but here in puerto rico they arent places where you can learn do you have any dvd or pattern with instruction for sale to learn how to make one . I would appreciate it