Friday, January 18, 2008

more popcorn?

Thanks to everyone who came out to the craft sales in December - they were really a whole lot of fun amidst the chaos, and I met many great people who make amazing things.

The popcorn monsters sold like crazy - and I started to get some photos from people who bought them. There's nothing I love more than getting pictures from happy puppet people. I think my favourite is the white one in the flowers - trying to remain motionless so no one will see him.

I also opened a wee store on etsy - not too much on there yet, but I hope to add a couple things every day, so keep watching for new stuff. This is where I'd like to sell some higher end one-of-a-kind stuff too. www.banjopuppets.etsy.com

1 comment:

Lisa PN said...

I love these photos! Maybe we can include them on your etsy site? Thanks for the kind words!